List Your Property
Gain more exposure for your property by reaching a wider audience and save yourself money on commission.
You set the price, you deal directly with buyers and/or buyers' agents... you are in control.
Adding a a Flat Fee REALTOR.ca listing to your OKHomeseller listing provides you with maximum exposure:
- OKHomeseller.com - the most popular For Sale By Owner website in the Okanagan
- Listing advertised on REALTOR.ca
You can add the REALTOR.ca option to your OKHomeseller listing when you fill in the Listing Information Form.
A link to the Listing Information Form can be found at the bottom of our PACKAGES PAGE.
If you are unsure of your options you can read our discussion of Real Estate Commission.
- The flat fee REALTOR.ca listing is only available as an add-on to our existing packages.
- Your REALTOR.ca listing can be found the same as all other listings on REALTOR.ca.
- Your listing will not display on the local real estate board's system used by local real estate agents, they can find your listing using REALTOR.ca in the same way any buyer would.
- Your REALTOR.ca listing will have instructions in the text description to see additional information. This will link them to your OKHomeseller listing where they can see additional photos, description and your contact info. The purpose of the REALTOR.ca listing is to provide additional exposure and to drive traffic to your OKHomeseller webpage.
- We recommend you state in the long description of your OKHomeseller listing that you are willing to work with agents that bring buyers.
- Buyers and real estate agents will contact you directly to book all appointments to view the property or to present offers or for any other inquiries. Occasionally, an agent or a buyer may contact the listing brokerage, if that happens, the brokerage will provide them with information on how to contact you directly.
Feel free to CONTACT US if you have further questions regarding the flat fee REALTOR.ca option.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by
The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services
provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.
The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS® and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by
The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA.